The Sinus Infection Cure is a sinus relief program written by James Kennedy. This program gives natural solution to completely eradicate the sinus problem in just 24 hours. It gives you a step-by-step plan that explains the recipe, ingredients and how to use them at home to cure your sinus pain. The recipe contains just 4 easily available ingredients that have to be mixed and used exactly as instructed to dissolve the sinus congestion and destroy the sinus infection.
The program is a result of exhaustive research and testing by the author who was a chronic sinusitis sufferer. The remedies are gentle, natural and address the root cause of the problem for a permanent cure. The product is free from side effects and you can slowly cut down the use of antibiotics and other medications once you follow this all natural remedy for a permanent relief from sinus infection.
Actual Consumer Feedback:
- The relief is amazing. Not only have I been free from sinus infections since I started the program, but the maintenance program has reduced the inflammation in my nasal passages over the few months I have been using it. I am especially pleased since my doctor said I would have to have surgery to correct that. I have not had to use antibiotics (or even thought about them) since I started your plan.
(Actual portion of user testimonial taken from www.bestallergytreatments.com)
- I used this product called The Sinus Infection Cure. I remember very vividly — I got the program on a Friday afternoon. I followed the instructions, and wouldn’t you know MY SINUS INFECTION SYMPTOMS were completely gone by Saturday morning! I have recommended this program to everyone I know. I highly suggest that if you are suffering from chronic sinus infections, then you really need to consider this.
(Actual portion of user testimonial taken from www.squidoo.com)
- Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Thanks to your plan my sinus headaches are completely gone without any medication and I am breathing normally through my nose as I write this letter!
(Actual portion of user testimonial taken from www.yourmentalfitness.com)
Company Information:Email: TheSinusInfectionCure@Gmail.com
Company Website: www.thesinusinfectioncure.com
Price: Original price is $67, but with limited time special offer you pay only $47.
Money Back Guarantee: 60 day 100% risk free money back guarantee.
Bonus: You get the following for free when you purchase The 24 Hour Sinus Breakthrough”.
- The Ultimate Starbucks Recipes Book (Value $28)
- The Secrets To Healthy Sleep (Value $39)
- Back Pain Relief Secrets (Value $20 )
Backed up by extensive researches from the Mayo Clinic, The Sinus Infection Cure is a scientifically proven process that can completely eradicate the most chronic sinus infection and also relieves congestion, cough sore throat, pain and stuffiness.
Product Overview: KillSinus is an e-book written by Tony.B that contains simple and effective remedies to cure sinus pain, headaches, bad breadth, facial pain and sore throat without using nasal sprays or other such medications. This e-book is a compilation of his sinus treatment methods resulting from exhaustive scientific research and personal sinusitis experiences of the author.
The remedies are simple, practical and can be followed without the guidance of a physician to cure sinus problems completely. The remedies have been tried out successfully by the author himself who was a chronic sinusitis patient. The treatment methods described in the e-book are natural, easy to use and are 100% safe with no side effects. The author promises that your life will undergo a permanent sea change after implementing his methods to cure your sinusitis permanently.
Actual Consumer Feedback:
- I had found a solution to my years of sinusitis agony and pain. It (KillSinus) was a bargain hunt, after wasting precious time and my money. Now I would like to tell all Sinus Sufferers, if they seriously want to cure their sinusitis then I would strongly recommend you these remedies. I truly felt that remedies in this e-book should be with every single sinusitis sufferer. (Actual portion of user testimonial taken from www.instantsinusrelief.com)
- I found this ebook (KillSinus) to be the most informed, practical and affordable for my sinus problem. It’s almost 4 months, my sinus has improved a great deal! (Actual portion of user testimonial taken from www.ehow.com)
- With KillSinus you no longer have to go to doctor s offices and give them a chance to keep billing you! You don t have to worry about going through surgery to get rid of the mucus that keeps building up in your system! What are you waiting for? Through KillSinus you can triumphantly tell your sinus monster, Victory shall be mine ! (Actual portion of user testimonial taken from www.squidoo.com)
Company Information: Copyright 2008 Kill Sinus Natural Treatment For Sinus. Email: email@example.com
Company Website: www.killsinus.com
Verdict: Based on extensive research and overall consumer response, KillSinus is an e-book which contains useful, natural remedies that gives effective and permanent solutions for chronic sinus sufferers at an affordable price.
According to St. Louis’ Washington University School of Medicine investigators, antibiotics are not any better than inactive placebos to lessen the symptoms people feel from sinus infections.
Otolaryngology professor Dr. Jay F. Piccirillo said patients are not getting any better quicker nor have less sinus infections when taking antibiotics. The results show antibiotics are unnecessary for the most basic sinus infections, as folks tend to get better themselves. This study can be found in February 15’s Journal of the American Medical Association edition.
According to the authors, in the U.S. alone, nearly one in five prescriptions for antibiotics is written for sinus infections. Now, there are a number of drugs that don’t work on bacteria. And, because of that it’s important if this is an effective kind of treatment. According to the research, the results are not effective.
Research Associate Professor of Medicine Dr. Jane M. Garbutt said antibiotics are being overprescribed in the primary-care setting. However, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is leading a movement to improve the prudent use of antibiotics. Garbutt said the study was done to provide scientific proof for doctors so that they can explain to their patients why antibiotics isn’t likely going to help with their acute sinus infection.
Researchers suggest dealing with the symptoms – cough, congestion and pain — using a wait and see method to determine if any further treatment is needed instead of using antibiotics.
166 adults were involved with the study; every one of their symptoms fit the acute sinus infection criteria that was recommended by an expert panel with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. For participation, a patient’s symptoms needed to be categorized as moderate, severe or very severe. They also have to report tenderness or pain in the sinuses and face and have a lasting nasal discharge of seven to 28 days. Patients with serious complication or chronic sinus infections did not get included in the study.
Patients were given either a 10-day course of antibiotics such as amoxicillin or a placebo. Whether they got amoxicillin or not, every single patient obtained medication for their cough, fever, congestion and relieving pain.
Researchers judged the symptoms of each patient at the beginning of the treatment then another three, seven, 10 and 28 days later. After three days, there was no change between the placebo and antibiotic groups. After seven days, minor improvement was seen with the antibiotic group. Garbutt said the minor change was implausible to show any major relief from the symptoms.
By day 10, about 80 percent of the patients in the amoxicillin and placebo groups conveyed that their symptoms were either cured or very significantly improved. There was also no difference in the placebo or antibiotic groups in the number of medications the patients used to deal with the cough, congestion, pain and fever.
Garbutt said sinusitis is a nasty disease with real symptoms. People feel miserable and will miss work, she said. She also said there is no easy answer to what will be beneficial to treating sinusitis especially if antibiotics are not the answer.
Tackling a sinus infection without antibiotics seems to be a better alternative today. Using antibiotics just doesn’t seem to cut it for most people due to the fact of bacteria’s resilience and adaptability to almost anything we can throw at it.
The situation is like the common cold; there can be no one single cure for it because of the rate at which bacteria can evolve. Each time a person catches a cold from someone else, it has already developed into a completely different strain of bacteria than it was when infesting the previous host.
For this reason alone, treating a sinus infection without antibiotics is just a more logical approach. Once we have decided to treat a sinus infection without antibiotics, we need to come up with a better solution. In order to get a firm grip on this most slippery of opponents, we should focus not so much on the direct killing of bacteria because there is no one-size-fits-all means of doing so.
What we need to focus on is finding what the most common denominator would be to eliminate any and all bacteria involved. That factor would be the environment in which they can thrive. Alter the environment, and the bacteria will find it impossible to survive. In this way, we can begin to effectively start treating a sinus infection without antibiotics. The sad fact, most (if not all) prescription medications (such as antibiotics) and over the counter drugs do not attack this problem from this angle.
Because of this more and more people the world over have decided to turn to natural cures, herbal medications and home remedies. These not only prove the most effective in achieving real relief within minutes, but also bring about the total elimination of the infection within hours.
Also, the acquiring of the natural ingredients for these remedies is simple and vastly inexpensive, as most people actually already have these natural components within their homes, and can immediately begin treating a sinus infection without antibiotics with effectiveness, speed, and efficient completeness.
Would you like to know how I treated my sinus infection in 4 days without any drugs? If yes then visit http://www.sinusinfectioncare.com/recommends/sinus-cure